Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rain, Thunder, Candles, Incesce & Gardening.

I've been busy all week long as well as today and I'm finally on the porch sitting back listening to the rain and thunder, relaxing, with candles and incense lit just enjoying the rest of the evening so I thought I'd come made a short entry. ^__^

I've bought a couple of seeds to plant, just not sure where I'll plant them yet; one is an amaryllis bulb and the other are black-eyed Susan seeds. I've started looking up different types of flowers, plants, shrubs that attract hummingbirds, butterflies and faeries... I have quite a bit written down under the faerie column so far, need to look more up for the other two.


(Photo from: Love Them Madly)

---------------------------------------------

Do any of you have a suggestion on anything I should plant?

No comments:

Post a Comment